Radiant Heating Repair & Installation Services in Brookfield, IL
Nothing is worse than getting out of bed in the morning to freezing cold floors. Call our experts at (708) 352-1670 and find out about our La Grange radiant heating services to make these issues a thing of the past! Click here to save using our online sales and coupons.
One of the worst feelings for a homeowner is waking up to a cold home and touching freezing cold floors the moment you get out of bed. One way to combat this feeling is through the installation of a radiant heating system in your home. Our experts at Allan E Power Plumbing Heating & Cooling can provide you with experienced and professional installation services to provide you with heating comfort in no time!
See what some of our past customers have to say here, and call us today!
What is radiant heating?
Radiant heating is the transference of energy from a heat source to a targeted location or object. It is effective for both indoor and outdoor heating. Three separate categories of indoor radiant heating are in wide use:
- Systems of underfloor heating
- Wall heating
- Ceiling heating
These systems can easily be installed in your home by our expert technicians. We will not only help you choose the best unit for your home, but we will also install it expertly. This will give you the peace of mind that your system will work perfectly at all times.
What are its benefits?
- No Heat Losses: One of the major benefits of radiant floor heating, is that it eliminates duct losses, making it more effective in most cases than both baseboard and force-air heating systems. It provides a gradual warming of surfaces, preventing heat from being lost, all the while creating a comfortable room temperature.
- Quality Air: Another benefit of this system is that it does not circulate allergens, paving the way for healthier breathing and a more sanitary environment than other types of heating.
- No Noise: Similarly, the noise associated with most heating systems is not a factor with radiant heating. The boiler is the only aspect of radiant heating that should be seen or heard when properly maintained, and since it should be kept in a vacant mechanical room, all inhabited areas of the house will be unhindered.
- Energy Efficiency: Although radiant heating combines different types of energy, little electricity is used with underfloor heating. As a result, it can be a cost-effective solution to heating needs.
To find out more about the various benefits of radiant heating, and get expert installation services, give our experts a call today!
How do they work?
Radiant floor heating requires the instillation of either water-heated tubing or electric heating coils. The floor heats everything touching it and sends the heat throughout the room, gradually heating all of it. It yields a comfortable temperature, avoiding heat loss and temperature extremes.
This can not only add comfort to your home, but also help you with money savings in the future. We specialize in La Grange radiant floor heating installations and maintenance. We can guarantee that your system is installed perfectly, and ready to work in no time! Call our experts today to find out how we can make the most of your heating system.
Looking to raise the temperature in your home? Call us at (708) 352-1670 and get the very best radiant heating solutions for your home in no time!