HVAC Services in Westmont, IL
When your heating and cooling systems are in need of expert repairs, call Allan E Power Plumbing Heating & Cooling. Call us at (708) 352-1670 to schedule an appointment with our HVAC specialists today! Click here to save with our coupons and discounts.
Is your air conditioner malfunctioning? Is your furnace or heater ready for the winter? Are you looking for someone to provide your HVAC system with maintenance? Allan E Power Plumbing Heating & Cooling is here to help! We offer expert Westmont HVAC services to all of our customers in the area. No issue is ever too complex or large for our technicians to handle. See what some of our satisfied customers have to say here, and call us today!
Our service benefits include:
- 100% satisfaction on all services
- Uniformed technicians that are always on time
- Pet friendly services
- Free estimates
- 24-Hour emergency live answering
What are some common air conditioner issues?
Like all appliances, air conditioning systems will develop problems over time. The wear and tear of regular operation will eventually take a toll. Being able to diagnose the most common issues can give your technician a head start on repairing the unit.
- The unit fails to start: This may mean that the thermostat is set incorrectly or that the unit is not getting electrical power. Check the thermostat and adjust it to several degrees cooler than the temperature inside your home. In the event that the unit is not getting electrical power, this may mean that a fuse has blown.
- The air conditioner is noisy: Noise during normal operation is to be expected; however, excessive noise could indicate a problem. Squealing noises from an older belt-driven unit could indicate that the belt has slipped. Have the unit inspected by one of our HVAC professionals.
- The unit is not cooling sufficiently: This may indicate a dirty evaporator, especially if lowering the thermostat makes no difference. The solution is to have one of our HVAC technicians remove and clean the coil. Other problems that can cause this include low levels of refrigerant or damaged ductwork; our HVAC technicians can fix both of these problems.
How can a malfunctioning heater or furnace affect your property?
Furnaces and heaters are essential for keeping your home comfortable in the winter; here are some of the effects that a damaged furnace can have on a home:
- Cracks in the heat exchanger – These could result in carbon monoxide leaking into the home. If members of your household suffer from chronic headaches and flu-like symptoms, this could be a sign of high levels of carbon monoxide in the air.
- Natural gas leaks – Faulty furnaces can leak natural gas, which is volatile. The result of such a leak can be a house fire or an explosion.
- Leaking ducts – Ducts can leak because of cracks and poor ductwork insulation. The result is that it will be very difficult to keep the home warm. High utility bills are one potential consequence of duct leaks.
Through the use of professional services, you can trust that your heating systems will be functioning in the best condition possible.
Why is regular maintenance a benefit for your HVAC system?
As with a motor vehicle, maintenance for your HVAC system is an important part of keeping it operational and efficient. The benefits include:
- Savings on utility costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- The prevention of malfunctions
Our staff can schedule regular maintenance appointments for your home to ensure that your system is always properly maintained on a regular basis.
What are some ways to improve the air quality in your home?
Allergens and carbon monoxide can pose serious health risks to members of your household, to improve indoor air quality, you should:
- Eliminate moisture: Mold and other allergens need moisture to thrive; to fight these problems you will need to fix any leaks in your roof or foundation and ensure that your HVAC system is functioning properly.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector: Carbon monoxide exposure can be deadly; install one of these devices to keep your family safe in the event that an appliance fails.
- Improve ventilation: This means ensuring that a sufficient amount of clean outdoor air can enter the home. Better ventilation is another reason that you will want your HVAC system kept in fine working order.
Available services in Westmont
- Air Conditioner Repairs & Installations
- Furnace Repairs & Installations
- Heater Repairs & Installations
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Thermostat Services
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
See what we’ve been up to in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
Is your home in need of professional HVAC services? We can help! Call us at (708) 352-1670 and get industry leading Westmont HVAC services today!