HVAC Services in Lyons, IL
Air conditioning systems and heating systems are very important in the mind of the homeowner because they allow him or her to make sure that temperatures in the home are comfortable. Homeowners often have a number of questions that address how to keep the system stable and free from needing repairs. At Allan E Power Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we can provide the answers to these questions as well as experienced and long lasting solutions.
We provide our customers with the very best HVAC services in the Lyons area. See what some of our satisfied customers have to say here, and call us today!
Our service benefits include:
- 100% satisfaction on all services
- Uniformed technicians that are always on time
- Pet friendly services
- Free estimates
- 24-Hour emergency live answering
What are some common air conditioning issues that can affect your home?
- Thermostat: One of the most common complaints about an air conditioning system is the loss of temperature regulation or control. This is usually because the thermostat on the air conditioning system is not functioning, and not able to tell that the temperature of the air is not equal to the temperature that has been set.
- Evaporator coil: A second issue is if the evaporator coil is not functioning properly. The main problem that this will cause is that the water will not evaporate properly and will instead collect on the air conditioning unit. This will result in the air conditioning system freezing over and not being able to function nearly as effectively, if at all.
- Mechanical: A last common issue is if the motor on the fan that is used as a critical part of the distribution system should fail. This is a very natural occurrence and will frequently happen as the air conditioning system gets older. It is very easy to simply replace the motor on the fan so that the unit will function again.
When air conditioning issues are causing discomfort in your home, look to our technicians for the best solutions. We can provide you with expert repairs, maintenance, and installation services.
Is a damaged heater or furnace causing issues in your home?
A damaged furnace or heater affects the home by rendering it nearly uninhabitable. This is because a damaged system will make it nearly impossible to heat the home. Additionally, damaged units can raise your utility bills on a monthly basis.
This can be a very serious risk in the Lyons winters which can be brutal without a heating system in place. Our experts offer industry leading heater and furnace repairs, maintenance, and replacement services. Call us today to ensure that your home is in the best condition possible.
How can you improve the air quality in your home?
The most viable method of improving the air quality in the home is to install a filter. The best place to install the filter is right before the air is distributed through the home from the HVAC system, because it will be able to remove all of the contaminants, allergens, and other unwanted particles that can result in illness or allergy problems.
Our technicians can also provide you with other efficient air quality solutions to improve the environment in your home. By installing these systems you can not only improve your health, but also improve the functionality of the various HVAC systems in your home.
Available services in Lyons
- Air Conditioner Repairs & Installations
- Furnace Repairs & Installations
- Heater Repairs & Installations
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Thermostat Services
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
See what we’ve been up to in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
Is the temperature in your home causing discomfort? Call us at (708) 352-1670 and get industry leading Lyons heating and cooling services today!