Air Conditioner Installation & Repair Services in Brookfield, IL
Is your AC unit suffering from serious issues? Call us at (708) 352-1670 and find out about our expert La Grange air conditioner repair services today! Click here to save with our coupons and discounts.
Our reputable and courteous HVAC technicians at Allan E Power Plumbing Heating & Cooling understand that you rely on your home’s cooling system many months of the year. When the AC stops functioning properly during warm days, the interior of your home may quickly become unbearably warm, and you may wonder if repair work is necessary. By understanding when to call our technicians for assistance, you can most easily get your system repaired in a timely manner. See what some of our past customers have to say here, and call us today!
What are common air conditioner problems?
- Wear & Tear: Air conditioning systems are complex pieces of equipment that are made from numerous components. These components are all subject to damage from normal wear and tear. Because of this, there are many types of repair issues that may develop with regular use of the system.
- Low Refrigerant: You may know that your system needs service when it only blows warm air. This can be caused by low refrigerant. This is generally as a result of a leak or some inefficiency in your unit. Our experts can fix these issues in no time!
- Low Air Flow: This can be another common issue that plagues many homeowners. Generally when this occurs it is because of an issue in the ductwork or a clog in the unit itself. This can happen when excessive amounts of dirt and dust is present in your system.
While these are not the only problems that your air conditioner can face, they are some of the more common ones. Our HVAC specialists can provide you with efficient solutions to repair these problems once and for all!
When should you replace your unit?
While many problems with an air conditioning system can be remedied with repair service, there will come a time when an air conditioning unit must be replaced. The most obvious sign that the time has come for your AC system to be replaced is when one of our knowledgeable and dedicated HVAC technicians recommends it.
However, you may also consider replacing the AC unit when your energy bills are too high or when your system is more than 15 or 20 years old. It may be more cost-effective to replace a dated system that still runs than to continue to use it.
Our experts can help you choose a unit that is within your budget and needs. We will also provide specialized installation services to ensure that it is working at the highest level possible.
What are signs you need to recharge your refrigerant?
One reason why air conditioning systems fail to keep a home cool is because they run low on refrigerant. Refrigerant may need to be recharged periodically due to loss of the fluid from leaks or from regular use. Signs that it is time to recharge your refrigerant include:
- The AC unit blows warm air
- The system feels as though it is not working
- High energy costs
If these problems are present in your home, give our experts a call. We can provide you with efficient recharging solutions to get your air conditioner back up and running in no time!
Through our expert solutions, we at Allan E Power Plumbing Heating & Cooling, can keep your AC system well-maintained for years to come. We also can assist with the replacement of your AC when necessary. When you choose our professionals you can rest assured that our full service HVAC solutions will solve your problems once and for all!
Is it time to replace the AC unit in your home? Call us at (708) 352-1670 and schedule industry leading La Grange air conditioner installation services today!